"Tong" war "fireworks", Ming Long people in action.
Here is the title one h1 placeholder text
In view of this year's No. 6 typhoon "fireworks" group, the anti-Taiwan work has been closely deployed. Party Secretary and President Zhu Jianhua held an emergency deployment meeting to make eight requirements: all branches of the 1. attach great importance to it ideologically; 2. strengthen the duty force; Pay 3. attention to the rivers around the factory area; 4. open the manhole cover in advance and make a prompt mark. 5. the need for emergency repair, repair immediately; 6. to raise the height of the goods, pile up high storage; Pay 7. attention to employees commuting to work, bad weather to holiday shutdown; 8. if there is an emergency, quickly organize personnel to deal.
The group set up a leading anti-Taiwan group headed by Zhu Jianhua, secretary of the party committee and president, to issue notices in a timely manner and strengthen duty. Set up an emergency team mainly composed of party members, backbones, and militiamen to strictly prevent and control, prepare materials related to the fight against Taiwan, and make preparations. To ensure a safe and smooth ride through the typhoon. Subsequently, all branches and departments held emergency meetings to deploy relevant work, implement personnel on duty, strengthen inspection, eliminate hidden dangers and dangerous situations in time, and prevent all possible hidden dangers.
Warp knitting company for sub-packing sandbags
Volunteers join the preparations
New Materials Company to Split Sandbags
Cover, bind and reinforce the goods
Containment of low-lying areas
Open the rainwater manhole cover
On-site investigation of hidden dangers
1. Be alert to the trend of typhoon, listen to and watch media reports or learn the latest situation of typhoon through meteorological consultation telephone and meteorological website;
2. When the typhoon comes, the doors and windows should be closed to prevent rain, and the flowerpots on the windowsill or balcony should be moved to prevent them from falling;
3. After the weather station issues a typhoon warning, do not travel to the area where the typhoon passes or swim on the beach, let alone sail to sea;
4. Residents living in the building should close their windows, take away flowerpots, drying racks and other items on the balcony, and strengthen outdoor objects that are easily blown;
5, when the typhoon strikes, do not close to the window, so as not to be broken by the strong wind window glass sheet injury;
6. Clean the drainage pipeline and keep the drainage unblocked;
7. Typhoon weather will cause water and ground slip on the road, which will affect driving or cycling and cause accidents. So the driver must slow down, cycling friends in bad weather, the best choice to walk, take the bus;
8. When a typhoon comes, it is easy to happen that some large billboards fall, trees are blown down, and telephone poles fall to the ground. When a typhoon comes, pay attention to falling objects from high altitude, and it is best to avoid going out as much as possible;
9. If it is found that the high-voltage line tower is toppled, the wire is hanging low or broken, do not approach it, let alone touch it with your hands, because it is very easy to cause electric shock accidents.