Strong Management, Re-training -- Group Reserve Cadres in the Second Quarter
Here is the title one h1 placeholder text
Have virtue and talent, make an exception to reuse
Have virtue but no talent, cultivate and use
There is no virtue, prohibit reuse
No virtue, no talent, resolutely do not use
1 Excellent quality, young and excellent
Recently, Guo Fengen, deputy secretary of the party committee and vice president, and Zhou Lijun organized a collective discussion with 8 reserve cadres. Party committee members and vice presidents Li Xu and Zhu Linjie were invited to attend the discussion meeting.
2 echelons obvious, good at management
The four leaders commented on the speeches of the reserve cadres and made requests.
Vice President Zhu Linjie:1. The contents of the report are clear and in place. 2. To change from an ordinary cadre to a reserve cadre, one must have an overall view and be good at finding and solving problems. 3, to be responsible, regardless of personal gains and losses.
Vice President Li Xu:1, to do a good job, give full play to their advantages. 2. Be good at leading the team and managing the team well. 3, to a good head, play the role of example.
deputy secretary of the party committee, vice president zhou lijun:
1. I hope everyone can clearly know where they have been, how far they are and what will happen next according to their goals at the beginning of the year;
2. Break down your work ideas clearly into every month and every day.
3, to charge ahead, set a benchmark and example.
4, to comprehensively improve their ability, read more books, open their eyes.
5. Talk to your own leaders at least every month, and be an excellent manager, not an excellent employee.
deputy secretary of the party committee, vice president guo fengen:
He made specific comments on the speeches of the eight reserve cadres, especially on the summary and content of each person, and made suggestions. Finally, three requirements are put forward:
1. High positioning: high standards, strict requirements, strong implementation and emphasis on results.
2. Stand high: have a holistic view, a big picture view, think more, ask more and do more.
3. The starting point should be high: work should change from quantitative change to qualitative change, learn more, innovate more, communicate more, and strive to improve yourself.