Minglong Lecture Hall No. 111-October Production and Operation Analysis Meeting
Here is the title one h1 placeholder text
Minglong Lecture Hall
-October production and operationAnalysis meeting
Summary of the meeting
At noon on November 16, the group held an October production and operation analysis meeting in the training center on the first floor. This meeting was attended by managers above the head teacher and all party members. At the meeting, the financial center will report the completion of the assessment indicators, and each branch will report the reasons and measures for not completing the indicators in turn, and the management center will report the progress of 6S activities.
Party Committee Member, Chief Financial Officer-Zhu Linjie
Executive Deputy General Manager of Warp Knitting Company-Qian Xiaoyan
Member of the Party Committee, General Manager of New Materials Company-Li Xu
Member of the Party Committee and General Manager of Kibu-Sun Xuehua
Zhu Aiping, General Manager of Minglong Chemical Fiber
Member of the Party Committee, General Manager of New Minglong-Jia Wenguang
At the meeting, Guo Fengen, deputy secretary of the party committee and executive president, put forward five requirements for the group's 6S activities, epidemic prevention and control, and safety work:
1, continue to implement 6S in depth.Further consolidate the achievements of 6S, earnestly do a solid job in the basic work of 6S, rectify the problems found out in time, and take 6S as the only way to improve comprehensive management.
2. Strengthen safety control.First, near the end of the year, the production task is heavy, and the number of temporary workers is gradually increasing, so we should strengthen the prevention; second, we should strengthen the prevention of theft and take good care of property; third, we should implement the spot inspection system of special equipment to ensure the safe use;
3. Optimize post allocation and improve personnel efficiency.The first is to change thinking, improve cognition, optimize positions, and employ people rationally to ensure that the total cost of employment is reduced; the second is to optimize and merge non-productive personnel, plan early, and act early; the third is to stop finding reasons and excuses.
4, further do a good job of golden ideas.As one of the important measures to reduce costs and increase efficiency, all our managers should establish a strong sense of cost and the concept of saving, starting with a little water, a piece of paper, a kilowatt-hour of electricity and a piece of silk, so as to create an atmosphere of energy saving and consumption reduction for all staff, tighten their belts and ask for benefits from management;
5, do a good job of epidemic prevention and control.Frequent surrounding areas, strengthen prevention, guard small doors, manage their own employees, do not go out if necessary, and focus on foreign transportation vehicles and personnel.
Zhou Lijun, deputy secretary of the party committee and president, combined with the current economic form and development needs, put forward three requirements:
1. management prudent, business for the heavy, set up an invincible sales force;
2. management radical, build a future-oriented learning cadre team;
3. do a good job in quality, not only to meet customer requirements, but also to aim at customer needs.
Zhu Jianhua, secretary of the party committee and chairman of the board, put forward three requirements around: recognizing the situation, uniting as one, working hard with heavy burdens, and overcoming difficulties together:
First, in the face of the harsh market environment, all Minglong people should build up confidence and determination, not afraid of difficulties, and bravely shoulder important tasks.
The second is to strengthen management and practice internal skills; grasp high-quality customers and the market; pay attention to product development and quality; reduce production costs and reduce waste.
The third is to unify the upper and lower levels and keep pace with each other. New technologies and new policies must be resolutely implemented and obeyed, and implemented in place.